Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Castaway on UK TV

From: nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se (Patrik Yle'n)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 90 14:00:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Castaway on UK TV
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9011221050.AA18126@judas> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>For UK Lovehounds note that Channel 4 is showing the Nicolas Roeg film
>Castaway on Monday 26th November (9.00pm I think). This film features
>Kate on the soundtrack. She sings "Be Kind to my Mistakes" over the
>opening credits. This is the film's first TV showing in the UK.
>Neil
>--
>Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
>Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
>Rutherford Appleton Laboratory,      BITNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@ukacrl
>Chilton, Didcot, Oxon,  OX11 0QX     JANET:     nbc@uk.ac.rl.inf
>England                              Tel: (0235) 821900   ext 5740

Please, Please, Please, Please! Could some UK L-Hound tape this for us
unlucky people who can`t see channel 4. I will pay for the tape and p&p, of
course!

Thanx in advance...

/Patrik.

Patrik Yle'n, University of Stockholm.  "Ordinary" mail: Patrik Ylen
Email: nv89-pyl@nada.kth.se                              Terapiv. 16E
                                                         141 56 Huddinge
                                                         Sweden