Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A tour on THIS side of the Big Pond...

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 08:17:03 EST
Subject: A tour on THIS side of the Big Pond...

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  After reading all the KonvenTion accounts from those lucky folks who
were there on that magical day, all I can say is (apart from the fact
that I'm STILL green) that I can only hope that she really DOES tour...
and over on this side of the Big Pond.  If someone overheard Del
Palmer saying something about New York, LA, etc., I may still have a
chance to share the magic...  :)

                                            All the best,
                                                Deb Wentorf