Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DCD in Chicago

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 08:56:51 CST
Subject: DCD in Chicago

Vickie, Vickie, YAYYY Vickie.
The Dead Can Dance show in Chicago was moved from the small Royal
George Theater to the bigger Vic!  (Nov.25, 9pm).  That means there
are tickets available again, thankfully.  Many thanks to Vickie
for the tip.
The Cocteau Twins, performing the very next day at the Riv, is to
my knowledge, still sold out...

So, are we going to get live reports to l-h from the convention floor?
Anyone have one of those lab-tops with cellular modems???

Golly, I'm looking forward to this convention, and I'm not even attending!

What a weird and wacky feeling.

-vicariousmjm