Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CONVENTION LIST

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 90 23:44:58 -0500
Subject: CONVENTION LIST

I don't have a final version to post but Peter will be instructed to
add to the list when anyone identifies themselves as Love-Hounds.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT GETTING IN

I had a lot of last-minute additions this logon (Hi everyone!) and
haven't added them yet. They will be.

If for some reason you're name is not on the list, DON'T WORRY.
Peter will know about the situaton and you won't have any trouble
getting in. Just identify yourself as a Love-Hound and pay the
ticket fee. NO PROBLEM!

Whoever can......BRING PRINTOUTS!

Our system is weirding out so in case my last post didn't make
it, here's the location information again.

Where: Hammersmith Palais (aka La Palais)
       Shepherd's Bush Road (how appropriate!)

Just get off at the Hammersmith stop and ask anyone to point you
in the righ{ direction. Or you could just follow the 1000 or so
other Katefans heading in that general direction :-)

Tingles up my spine.....

Three days to go...

Impatiently yours...

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)