Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DCD in Chicago

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 90 09:09:25 CST
Subject: DCD in Chicago

Well, there seem to be a lot of good shows coming to Chicago these
days...  one of them (according to C&V, although I'm not too familiar
with them myself) being Dead Can Dance, which seems to have sold out
quite quickly.  If anyone should find themselves with an extraticket
or two to this that they want to get rid of, give me a shout.

Also, there is a friend of mine who is looking for a spare Cocteau Twins
Chicago ticket.  Please send me email at this address, or call
(708)332-1821 if you have either.

Thanks, and enjoy the KonvenTion everyone.
I too want to hear *all* about it when you get back.

-mjm (mike mendelson)