Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!

From: jhlieske@phoenix.princeton.edu (Jay Lieske Jr)
Date: 14 Nov 90 01:02:08 GMT
Subject: Re: Dead Can Dance/Cocteau Twins/Lush TOUR DATES in North America!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@idunno.princeton.edu

It's amazing how many of the DCD and CT dates have sold out...

For those of you in the Northeast who still want to see Cocteau Twins,
there are still seats available TODAY (Tuesday) for this Saturday's show
in Philadelphia (actually, Glenside) at the Keswick Theater.  And I read
in the Village Voice that Dead Can Dance have added another New York show
on Wed. Nov. 21.  (Unfortunately, that's the day before Thanksgiving, and
I will be out of town, and the Nov. 20 show is sold out :-(  )

--Jay