Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: In Celebration

From: rjc@cstr.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 90 03:28:57 GMT
Subject: Re: In Celebration

[ Sorry if this comes through twice, something wierd happened the
  first time and I am not sure whether it  got out. ]

The observant will have noticed that I forgot to set the hotspot on
the TWW cursor.

add the following two lines to the top of tww.xbm just above `static
char...'

	#define tww_x_hot 10
	#define tww_y_hot 17

BTW, the boxed set is amazing. I have no idea how I survived so long
without My Lagan Love and the Metreological Mix of TBS. Sell the
children; if you don't have children sell someone else's or put the cat
to work in the local chinese restaurant. Is that real (as oposed to
sampled) didjeridoo in the opening of TBS? If so who is it, is the
Harris person on _three_ good tracks? At any rate it is amazing turned
up _REALY_ loud, don't do this at home kiddies, Richard has specially
trained stunt flat mates who already think he is round the twist. And
the pictures, lots of images of the second most gorgeous female
hominid known to science...

Sorry, I'm starting to ramble, just put it down to my loosing contact
with the ground.

The only problem I have is that TWW 1 and 2 between them give rather
more music than will fit on a C90, so I now have half a side of a
tape of just the 12" mixes. Is there anything I can try to hunt down
to round that out? Something not on either TWW or ObsKuriTies II.
--
rjc@uk.ac.ed.cstr		_O_