Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in AmigaWorld!

From: greendog@max.physics.sunysb.edu (Michael D Fischer)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 90 22:39:44 EST
Subject: Kate in AmigaWorld!

While flipping through the December issue of AmigaWorld, I saw an
advertisement for a new graphics program... one of the sample
pictures they used to show off the program's graphics was a drawing
of Kate holding a rose, very similar to the _TSW_ cover!  I don't
have the issue here, so I can't tell you who drew it or on what
page it was... the artist's name was mentioned though.  Take a look.
It really surprised me when I saw it!

Mike

-        Michael D. Fischer       |   greendog@max.physics.sunysb.edu   -
-      S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook    |   mfische@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu     -
- "It is a bitter thought, but you must face it.  The planets you may   -
- one day possess.  But the stars are not for Man."  --Karellen         -