Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

if you could see me fly, & more

From: locke@pdn.paradyne.com (Richard Locke)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 90 11:26:36 GMT
Subject: if you could see me fly, & more
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This from a major Kate seller:

IF YOU COULD SEE ME FLY; CATHY DEMO'S VOL 1 (FROM VINYL!!, THE GUY WHO
DID IT, DIDN'T EVEN USE THE BETTER KASHKA FROM VOL 2).  THESE ARE
SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY OUT OF PRINT, I AM SUPPOSED TO GET 10 MORE, BUT NO
PROMISES.  I AM TAKING RESERVATIONS ON THE 10 NOW.  UK, N, $25 [all
sic]

(I hate it when they master CD's from lp's...)

There is also a new kate fanzine called "Lone Star Lionhearts".  A
Sample issue is $5 to P.O. Box 13414, Capitol Station, Austin, TX
78711 (USA)

The above is from the C-Side Records latest Kate set sale list.  Write
to P.O. Box 8456, Clearwater, FL 34618.

Serious Kate fans should definitely get on this guy's list.  He
mentions he's working on a feature article for Goldmine magazine about
Kate.  Interesting stuff --like I say get on his list and read about
it yourself!

Other than living in Clearwater, I have no association with C-Side
Records and have never done business with 'em.  The company has
advertised in Goldmine for quite a while, though.

-dick