Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It is coming next friday!!!!!

From: colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu (Alex Colburn)
Date: 19 Oct 90 00:44:01 GMT
Subject: It is coming next friday!!!!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU

      The local CD stores have finally heard about the Boxed set!!!
I put my order in and should have it Oct 24.   Unfortunately, it'll
cost $175 (Visa just loves me!).  Has anyone else ordered their copy
yet?  (I know, another stupid question)  How much are you paying?

Ok, lets see if this bugger will repeat a jillion times!!!
					Alex.

                /)       |    Windsurfing:  Almost as good as sex,
              /  )       |                  and much more frequent...
                    (    |    Colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu