Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins tour

From: edelman@venus.lerc.nasa.gov (Amy L. Edelman)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 20:53:14 GMT
Subject: Cocteau Twins tour
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was wondering if anyone knows where the Cocteau Twins are stopping on their
tour and the approximate dates.

                             amy

ps I'm relatively new to this system, so
     question 1: Is there a lovehounds mailing list I can join? If so...how?

	[ The contents of the Love-Hounds mailing list and the
          rec.music.gaffa mailing lists are identical, so there is
          little reason to sign up for the mailing list if you
          already reliably get the newgroup.  -- |>oug ]

     question 2: Can someone give me some pointers on how to use this
                 system i.e. neat little tricks not mentioned in
                 "help"; what a "group" is; how to get a discography,
                 etc...