Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe poster: Wuthering Heights

From: Kevin J Martin <sigma@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 12:53:25 EDT
Subject: KaTe poster: Wuthering Heights
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I recently got my grubby little hands on a grayscale poster of KaTe.  She's
standing with her hands on her hips, wearing a simple leotard, nothing more.
If I recall correctly, this picture was used in color on an early album cover
and the leotard was pink.  At the bottom of the poster, it says:

KATE BUSH - Wuthering Heights

Now, my question is - how old is she in this picture?  If the picture really
was used back when Wuthering Heights came out, then she couldn't be older than
eighteen, right?  But she looks old enough that roommate is convinced that
this cannot be correct.

Anyone, anyone?

--
Kevin Martin