Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The First of a Hundred Copies?

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 12:30:24 EDT
Subject: The First of a Hundred Copies?

I came across a Kate Bush topic on GEnie the other day.  As you would
expect, it's populated by typical group of enthusiastic KT fans but
not having access to Love-Hounds they're a little short on information
(they knew about the boxed set but not the convention).  Would anyone
object if I occaisionally forward important posts to this topic on
GEnie.  Some people in other newsgroups have objected to posting
USENET information to a for-profit network like GEnie.

	[ Go right ahead.  I don't care whether anyone makes a profit
          off of this or not -- |>oug ]
--

It appears that Love-Hounds may have gone abruptly silent in the wake of
that ridiculous blast of noise.  Did someone pull the plug until

	[Yes, I am moderating Love-Hounds by hand, at the moment.
	 -- |>oug ]

--

I wonder with all of these Love-Hounds going to represent us at the
convention if we might be able to work out some sort of group rates

--

It sure is nice to have so much to look forward to so soon after the
release of _The Sensual World_.  The boxed set may not represent

If you haven't heard the B-sides you're in for a real treat.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com