Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A brief absence

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 90 09:58:09 PDT
Subject: A brief absence

Fellow Love-hounds,

I hope this gets posted as gaffa has been down for the last 2 days
from what I can perceive from this end.

I will be out of touch for a week or so from the 20th to 29th October
due to my getting married and going on a week's honeymoon :).  This is
also why I can't make it to the KonvenTion :-( (immigration
regulations in order for me to apply for residency).  In addition to
the personal excitement the boxed set may be released while I am away.
I'll try and not let that intrude on our trip :-).  I look forward to
discussing the set with you all.  Meanwhile have a good 10 days.

happily,

Derek
Derek Langsford                 | "It could take me all my life,
Polperro->Edinburgh->San Diego  |  or it could only take a moment..."
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu        |                  Kate Bush, Love & Anger