Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Interview Magazine Available (again!)

From: jost@ridley.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 90 03:17:39 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush Interview Magazine Available (again!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (News Software)

As unbelievable as it may seem, it turns out that I had TWO copies of
the July '85 issue of Keyboard magazine. Kate's on the cover, and there's
a long and interesting interview with her.

Does anyone want this? If so, make whatever offer you'd care to make!

Please email (jost@coyote.trw.com); don't "reply" as it will get
posted here, and I don't read this newsgroup regularly.

Patrick Jost

--

Patrick Jost (PJester)       | "The thief of Baghdad hides in Islington now"

jost@coyote.trw.com          |              -Marillion (Fish)