Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re:TSSB & Vicki

From: lizard@ihlpf.att.com (Russell J Neumann)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 90 13:59:11 EDT
Subject: re:TSSB & Vicki
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

	I support your position 100 percent Vicki. What really
	disturbs me is that those who are most vociferous in
	their proclamation of their love for our country and
	their love for freedom are always the very first to
	deny those with opposing opinions the right to express
	them...We have a Constitution that guarantees free
	speech precisely for the expression of radical or
	abrasive or even obnoxious thoughts! You don't need
	free speech to talk about how *WONDERFUL* everything
	is!

	Go get'em, Vicki!

	Russ Neumann