Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Bush Band from "Q"

From: Chris Ridd <RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 90 15:42:22 BST
Subject: Re: KT Bush Band from "Q"

>Whoops,
>one more thing:  which issue of "Q" was it that had the KT Band picture??
>All I can find is the August issue, and it seems to be sadly KaTeless...

  It's the current issue, which must make it the October one.  Anyway - it's
the one with the supplement with it.

  About the guitar type - the head of the guitar was cropped from the
page and you can't see the strings clearly (at all, actually).  But
you can make out the string pickups - there are either 6 or 7 of them
above the guitarist's hand.  Hope that helps, Ed!

-- Chris Ridd, Computer Science, Birmingham Uni, UK -- RiddCJ@Cs.Bham.Ac.Uk --

"'It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it,' said War testily, 'the One
Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse.'" - Sourcery