Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RYKO BOXED SET

From: dbk@cs.UMD.EDU (Dan Kozak)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 19:06:22 -0400
Subject: Re: RYKO BOXED SET

> Really-From: colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu (Alex Colburn)

>       The shop owner said that RYKO will be releasing _This Woman's Work_
>  in the States for about $110.   I don't know if its true, but it sounds
>  good, and it'll be alot easier than trying to get some of the record
>  stores get order imports.    Has anybody else heard about this? or is
>  this just wishfull thinking?

Would that be on CD or on vinyl (or better yet, both)?  I know
Rykodisc is going more towards vinyl these days, now that it, rather
than CD, is the niche market.  Though I have the vast majority of the
material on vinyl already, I might spring for backup copies if I can
get them on vinyl (some of us don't like digital, believe it or not).

#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB