Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RYKO BOXED SET

From: colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu (Alex Colburn)
Date: 24 Sep 90 05:38:35 GMT
Subject: RYKO BOXED SET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU

         With great fear of sending gibbered postings repeated way too
 many times running through the system, I thought I'd repeat something
 I heard today at a record store in Boulder.
      The shop owner said that RYKO will be releasing _This Woman's Work_
 in the States for about $110.   I don't know if its true, but it sounds
 good, and it'll be alot easier than trying to get some of the record
 stores get order imports.    Has anybody else heard about this? or is
 this just wishfull thinking?
                                  Alex.