Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suzanne Vega (was "Freeze Tag in The Dark")

From: bcstec!saddler@uunet.UU.NET (Ray Saddler)
Date: 24 Sep 90 19:30:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Suzanne Vega (was "Freeze Tag in The Dark")
Expires: never
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9009072028.aa12805@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
=
-ken sez:
-= ...stuff about the:
-- "days of Open Hand", but it had a hologram (of the front cover...
--ust a special cover as far as i know - i've seen it too and i passed it
- ...responded, then mentioned:
-speaking of suzanne, i'm the proud owner of ticket #1 for her coming show
-at the chance in poughkeepsie.

Enjoy the concert!  I saw her 'Open Hand' show this year over here in Seattle,
and it was *fantastic*, so I encourage everyone who likes her stuff to
attend.

She and her band have a good time, and  Suz takes time to sit on her stool,
on the edge of the stage and yak with the audience.  I was, however, amazed
at how short her hair has become, and dressed really funky.  Not the quite
appearance from her earlier days, she's  extremely outgoing in her
performance and it's exciting to see live (and up close)

Maybe you can ask her to explain the rules while she's taking a break and
chatting with the audience.  Let us know!

N-Joy!

--
Ray E. Saddler III                 UseNet            ___ ___ ___ ___     ___
CAD System/Network Admin   ..!uunet!bcstec!saddler  /__//  //__  /  /\ //  _