Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Box Set

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 09:48:16 PDT
Subject: Re: Box Set

>Really-From: Ian C Edmond <iane@syma.sussex.ac.uk>

>My first post - I hope you all recieve one copy, not 10!

So far so good :-)

>WRT to box set, is there any problem with some of us KT fans in the UK
>buying it and sending it to stateside LoveHounds? Would this work out
>any cheaper? Just an idea.

Probably not Ian.  My local dealer here in San Diego sells imported European
CDs for the same it would cost to buy in Europe  i.e. a #12 CD sells for $20.
The sales tax cancels out the cost of shipping.  Unless dealers get greedy it
should be competitively priced in stores here with any other means of getting
hold of the set.

OK, the missing tracks are (according to the ICE article's listing) :

Dreamtime
Man with the Child in his Eyes (single mix -"He's here")
Running Up That Hill (instrumental)
The Sensual World (Instrumental)
The Confrontation (G.L.C.)

Aaaaaaaaargh!  The disappointment continues.....

Vickie, I don't think praying will help.  You know it will be the b-side of
TWW and not the original version.

Can anyone find me the CD single of "The Sensual World"?

Derek