Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kates's mother Hannah

From: Chris Ridd <RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 11:31:38 BST
Subject: Re: Kates's mother Hannah

Vickie (katefans@world.std.com) writes:
>I looked in "The Secret History" and couldn't find it. The "Visual
>Documentary" has a phot of Kate's actual birth certificate but I
>can't make out the writing.

I checked in the Visual Documentary - the birth cert. is only a copy
btw (it is dated 1988!!).  Alas it doesn't say anything about Hannah,
except that her maiden name was "Daly".  The caption mentions that as
well.

   Chris

-- Chris Ridd, Computer Science, Birmingham Uni, UK -- RiddCJ@Cs.Bham.Ac.Uk --

"'It's going to look pretty good, then, isn't it,' said War testily, 'the One
Horseman and Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse.'" - Sourcery