Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CD-Box (A Question)

From: py64725@korppi.tut.fi (Yli-Krekola Perttu Jaakko)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 90 11:37:28 GMT
Subject: Re: CD-Box (A Question)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@funet.fi (#News )

In article <1990Sep24.062056.3744@santra.uucp> k38097c@saha.hut.fi (Petri 'Weird' Hakola) writes:

>	Hello, I've been reading this group for few days.
>	And enjoying it :)

	Welcome, Petri!
	Nice to have another Finnish Love-Hound to the group.

>	There's been articles about KaTe's CD-Box within
>	all Studio-Lps & all rare releases. Any information
>	if those rare ones are available (released on their
>	own douple-Cd) ? I have all KaTe's Lps on Cd, there's
>	no need to get extra copys of them...

	 (facing the same problem) it seems that the rarities
 	 are _not_ going to be available separately. So I shall
	 have 3 CD-copies of the Kick Inside (1*US & 2*UK releases)
	 in the near future. The estimate price for the whole set
	 is 70 - 80 pounds in UK. Up here the price will be more
	 than 500 FIM, I'm afraid.

 _    ) ) \ \ / /  | |/ /        Perttu Yli-Krekola
| |  /_/   \   /   |  _ \        py64725@tut.fi