Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: <None>

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 90 12:31:08 -0400
Subject: Re: <None>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
>
>andrew durbin sez:
>>         This said, I would like to have some suggestions on what to
>> be purchasing, i.e. the Kate items which are most important, best to
>> listen to or look at...you get the point.

Wait for the box set to come out and get everything official in one
fell swoop!  I'm sure Main Street Records (in northampton, just down
the road from you) will get a few copies in.  I used to go there to
get new exciting Kate stuff when I went to UMass.

>hm, interesting question. stuff that i would recommend you get a hold
>of somehow:
>
>	jsd's mixes (just kidding :)

Hey, whaddya mean, just kidding?  That's an ESSENTIAL part of the Kate
experience!  And I've even improved Jenn's vocal part thanks to my new
super deluxe reverb unit.  Yes, I can make my mixes just as muddy as
Kate's now thanks to digital reverb magic...

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |