Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looks like I'm going!

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 90 13:13:16 PDT
Subject: Looks like I'm going!

I thought I wouldn't be able to go to the convention, but I think now
that I can!  My problem was lack of time.  Most airlines have a fare
of something over $500 round-trip if you stay a minimum of six days,
which I can't.  Without the minimum stay, the fare jumps to $1300
round-trip!  But it turns out that Continental has a $700 round-trip
fare if you stay over a weekend -- perfect for me.  I'm so excited!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov