Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's mother Hannah....

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 90 06:25:20 -0400
Subject: Kate's mother Hannah....

Vickie here. Got this as e-mail:

> Hi!

> As I seem to be unable to post anything to rec.music.gaffa I turn to
> you with my question.

> So here it comes: Do you know where Kate's mother was born?
> I know that she is Irish, but where on Ireland was she born?

> If you don't know the answer, then could you please forward my
> question to rec.music.gaffa.

> Thank you very much!

> -Ben Roimola-

Hi! I don't know so I leave it open to our resident experts.
Doug.....IED....? Come back to us quickly! We need your expertise!

I looked in "The Secret History" and couldn't find it. The "Visual
Documentary" has a phot of Kate's actual birth certificate but I
can't make out the writing.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com