Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: THE CD BOX SET

From: tlh@PacBell.COM (Lee Hounshell)
Date: 19 Sep 90 18:21:09 GMT
Subject: Re: THE CD BOX SET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1990Sep18.152121.108@arizona.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
>While I'm at it, I'm having a difficult time getting my hands on the
>video for Live at the Hammersmith.  It seems that it is not in distribution
>anymore.  The video stores don't even have rental copies!
>Anyone know how I get a copy?

Last Saturday, I was lucky enough to run across the "Live at the Hammersmith"
video on LASER DISK for -- get this $37 at Video City in San Francisco.
Needless to say, I snarfed it up.  It turns out the owners there will also
do special orders of Japanese laser disks, so I also went ahead and ordered
her other two laser disks: "Hair of the Hound" and "The Whole Story."
Unfortunately, the prices of these two lasers weren't quite so nice..  HotH
is $50 and TWS is $97 (with a 3-4 week delivery wait).  Does anyone else
have these on laser disk?  I'd like to know what you paid for them.. is this
a good price??  Also, are there any other Japanese lasers of Kate that I
don't know about?  ThanKs,

Lee