Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Boxed Set price & avail

From: jost@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 90 11:46:24 PDT
Subject: Re: Boxed Set price & avail
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

A cheaper way...order it directly from HMV, 150 Oxford Street,
London W1. They take VISA and have very efficient mail order. Do it
now if you're worried about it selling out. If not, go by when you're
there for the convention, you'll find other things you'll want! Just
don't buy any videos, as they don't work on American televisions!

PJ

--

Patrick Jost                        | "Call it synchronicity, call it deja vu,
jost@coyote.trw.com                 |              -Marillion (Fish)