Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: lyrics request

From: dnb@meshugge.media.mit.edu (David N. Blank)
Date: 6 Sep 90 16:05:22 GMT
Subject: Re: lyrics request
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media-lab.MEDIA.MIT.EDU

> I am really pissed off about this - I think I'll write a nasty letter.

I was too when I bought my copies, sent my own letter, and heard
diddly-squat back.  My letter wasn't so nasty, I just pointed out how
nice the other EMI copies I had were and kindly requested they send
along the lyrics and/or players list to me.  If you get better
results, please let the rest of us unfortunates know.
         Peace,
            dNb

P.S. Upon retrospect, I am not sure that my letter got sent directly
to the people who could care.  Could someone please post a current
address where complaints can be file?  Thanks.