Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Birthday

From: That's Penis! <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 90 11:54:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
>
>Happy Fifth Birthday, Love-Hounds.
>
>Thanks to Sakari Jalovaara for preventing this occaision from going
>unnoted.

Being something of a pathological party pooper (say that ten times
fast) I feel compelled to point out that love-hounds actually existed
in some form before that first message.  That just happened to be
where the archives start.  Also, one must bear in mind that |>oug was
raising hell on net.music by posting huge articles about Kate Bush all
the time and everybody was getting sick of him, so they told him to go
away and be a pest somewhere else.  Hopefully this is all dead wrong
and |>oug will come back and set us straight once and for all.

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |
| \|on |/rukman | -Fight The Power- | and you need everything we make.       |