Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Christine Lavin, Sally Fingerette, et al

From: bvk%hhb@Princeton.EDU (Brett Kuehner)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 90 15:56:01 EDT
Subject: Re: Christine Lavin, Sally Fingerette, et al

>Really-From: tjb@PacBell.COM (Tom Barrett)
>
>In article <9007311828.AA05693@chem.nwu.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>>Really-From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
>>
>>As a side note, I attended the Christine Lavin/Patty Larkin/Megan McDonough/
>>Sally Fingerett show with C&V last Thu.
>>Chris and Patty were particularly good.
>
>I saw them here in SF which i think is the end of the tour.  i *love* christine
>lavin and she was in fine form, and megan mcdonough particularly impressed me.
>i thought patty was ok, sally "must to avoid" (heeheehee).  seriously if you
>ever get the chance to buy any christine lavin go for it--you won't be
>disappointed.

They are doing the same show at The Bottom Line in NYC on August 20th.
There were still tickets available last week. There are two shows, at
8:00 and 11:00. The tickets are pretty cheap, too ($13.50, cheap for NYC)

Sally Fingerette has a great song on the "On a Winter's Night" tape.
Patty Larkin and Megan McDonough are also on the tape. And Christine
Lavin is an amazingly fun person to see in concert.

		Brett
--
Brett Kuehner, Racal-Redac, Mahwah, NJ
...!princeton!hhb!bvk