Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Madonna vs. Kate from .misc

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 90 13:06:37 PDT
Subject: More Madonna vs. Kate from .misc

Some people have been complaining about my transcriptions of this
stuff.  But, on the other hand, judging from the number of responses
people seem to be interested.  I realize that people who have access to
the newsgroups can just read rec.music.misc for themselves.  However,
there are many subscribers to the mailing list who can't read the
newsgroups.  I thought they might be interested.  If there's a large
outcry against my posting this stuff, I'll stop.

Article 50058 of rec.music.misc: