Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

hol single 12"

From: the weirdo of the lifetime <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 90 01:14:35 EDT
Subject: hol single 12"

> Anybody have an idea of what I should
> pay for the 12" single of HoL?  The track listing I saw was: a)HoL (alternate
> mix) (think that's how it was described); b1) Jig of Life; b2) The Handsome
> Cabin Boy.

that would be the emi america 12"...back when i last saw one for sale
at a shop, the price was $6 or so - an average price for a 12" ep. now-
adays, it might be more just because of it being oop and all that.

how much they charging and do they have two? (i was stupid back then
and didn't buy it! whatta schmuck i was!)

woj

(feeling mighty postable tonight)