Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lagan love

From: a pattern on a china bowl <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 22:48:16 EDT
Subject: lagan love

Maitland Bottoms sez:
> So.... Anyone out there know of a recording (other than Kate's) of Lizzie
> Wan? Or even  My Lagan Love  for that matter?

"my lagan love" can also be found on the _irish heartbeat_ album by van
morrison and the chieftains, incorporated into another song on the album
_a celtic symphony_ by horslips, and on an album of guitar tunes on an
album called _irish reels, jigs, hornpipes and airs arranged for guitar_
played by the guitarist davey graham.

as you might guess, i'm quite fond of this tune :)

woj