Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: USENET News System <news@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: 1 Aug 90 03:25:37 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: KATEMAS
Date: 1 Aug 90 03:25:37 GMT
Sender: news@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu

In article <9007311522.AA10986@radar.nrl.navy.mil> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Maitland Bottoms <bottoms@radar.nrl.navy.mil>

>So.... Anyone out there know of a recording (other than Kate's) of Lizzie
>Wan? Or even  My Lagan Love  for that matter?

For "My Lagan Love," take a listen at the _Irish Heartbeat_ album--a
collaboration 'twixt Van Morrison and the Chieftains.

>Maitland...
>
>P.S.
>Those of you who think I only post when I want something... you've
>got another peice of evidence. Just be glad I don't post whenever I
>want to Flame-Broil someone at random.

Yeah, well, now it's my turn.  Anybody have an idea of what I should
pay for the 12" single of HoL?  The track listing I saw was: a)HoL (alternate
mix) (think that's how it was described); b1) Jig of Life; b2) The Handsome
Cabin Boy.

I've found a copy of the record, and I'll probably buy it anyway, but I may
wait and look for a cheaper price.

Any takers?

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  They know the way to be happy" --KaTe |