Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Thanks V&C

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 13:24:47 CDT
Subject: Thanks V&C

OK.  Since no one has done it yet, let me be the first
to thank C&V for a wonderful Katemas party.  There was only a modest
showing, but nevertheless it was great to meet some fellow hounds
in the flesh: Mike, Cindy, Jorn, Russ (?) [who did I leave out].
V&C have a truly fathomous KollecTion and were it not for the
cats and the smoke, I might move in with them...Ol;-).
They also gave out posters to all attendees, which was just super
cool.  Word is Ed S. will be in Chicago in August... maybe we'll see
some other fans as they pass through as well.  I think C&V should deem
their place the KT museum and list it in the Reader... it would make
a good supplemental income/hobby.

BTW, if you've never seen Kate on a 10' screen, you really
owe yourself a trip to the windy city.

-mjm