Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Lagan Love by Sarah McLauchlin

From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 11:42:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: My Lagan Love by Sarah McLauchlin

>So.... Anyone out there know of a recording (other than Kate's of Lizzie
>Wan? Or even  My Lagan Love  for that matter?

I don't know if there is a recording out, but when Sarah McLauchlin toured
in D.C., at the end of the show she came out and did a solo a cappela version
of My Lagan Love.  The band was exhausted, and the audience was still going
nuts, so she had to do something.  It was incredible.

Sarah does have a CD-single out with her version of Solisbury Hill.  Also
an incredible song.

So, has anyone heard of the mahogany box sets of KT stuff.  It's at a store
called Vinyl Ink on Georgia Ave. in Silver Spring, MD, by the way.  They
still have many of them.

All the best,
Randy Smith
rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu