Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: n8344141@unicorn.wwu.edu (paul carpentier)
Date: 31 Jul 90 07:47:17 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

re: Katemas inquiries, mainly to IED and Vickie

I sent a longer Katemas posting about our little Washington party,
but I can't find it or an error message here...???

About the phone game:  KateHouse had the unfortunate circumstance
of faulty telephone service the day of our parties.  This caused me
some grief earlier in the day.  As for the other phone number, IED,
it was mine and Craig's, and we, as were our upstairs housemates
Dan and Julie, were across town at the Katemas party.

I regret any difficulties this caused any number of rooms full of
people.

Happy Kate!

Paul M Carpentier