Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD box set

From: <GREINER%UCLASTRO.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 11:21 PST
Subject: CD box set

The CD box set with the extra two or three discs with b-sides and
rarities sounds great, but will the b-side discs be sold seperately as
well?  If it includes all the discs it will be darn expensive.  It also
would seem like a strange marketing stratagy, since most people who
would be interested in a rarities disc probably have all the normal
discs already.  I suppose they will be "special edition collectors items"
or what not but for those of us on limited budgets a seperate realise would
be very convient.  Oh well, either way it's great news!  Maybe we won't have
to wait 5 to 10 years for a major Kate Bush realise after all!

                                                Wade G.