Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Right Thing gone flaky?

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 90 04:54:05 -0400
Subject: The Right Thing gone flaky?

Vickie here.

There are MOST DEFINITELY problems with rec.music.gaffa. I posted a flurry
of things the other day, only one of which ended up in the newsgroup.
I'll re-post those things. Doug, really, it's not just Ed who's having
problems.

> Someone should fix these bugs!

At the moment I'm re-reading Stephen Levy's fascinating book _Hackers_.
The entire front section of the book is devoted to the hackers at *MIT*.
So where are Gosper and Greenblatt when you need them?

:-)

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com