Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate outrageousness

From: locke@pdn.paradyne.com (Richard Locke)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 90 15:50:02 GMT
Subject: kate outrageousness
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The latest Midnight flyer has your regular assortment of outrageously
priced stuff, but one really caught my eye:

	Fan Club EPs (4 Diff. Color Set- Each W Color Gtfld. Nipple
	Poster! -OOP & Rare)	60.00	($, US)

The mind truly boggles.  Has anyone actually seen this???

Slightly off the topic, what are the best Kate books to start with,
and which less essential?

Plea:  I'm cutoff from rec.music.gaffa for the time being (though
woj has been feeding me interesting stuff in e-mail)...  I'd
appreciate it if you could e-mail your responses to me.  I promise
to post interesting stuff to the group!  Thanks!

Finally, I'm looking to expand my live tape collection, especially
of the Cocteau Twins/Cowboy Junkies/Sinead.  E-mail me if you
want to talk trades!

-dick

{uunet,peora}!pdn!locke			Phone: (813) 530-8241