Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another "Where to buy in London?" Question

From: paullu@cs.ualberta.ca (Paul Lu)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 16:09:01 GMT
Subject: Another "Where to buy in London?" Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.ualberta.ca (News Administrator)

Well, this is only my third posting in the past year that I've
been reading .gaffa.  I've decided to come out of lurking to
ask:  Which bookstores in London carry the biography of Kate
called (I believe) _The_Whole_Story_?

I'll be in London for the Computer Olympiad in August, so I
thought that I would try to find this book while I was in town.

I know that there have been recent postings about where to get
_TSW_ t-shirts and stuff in London, but I don't recall seeing
anything about this book.  Any info from the UK Love-Hounds
would be greatly appreciated!

Plus, (and this is _NOT_ dependant on getting the above info :-)
if I get _The_Vickie_Tapes_ ;-) before that time, I would be only
too happy to hand deliver a copy to anyone able to meet me in
London.  I can also dub from the videotape to audio tape format.

Lastly, many thanks to Richard and Andy (IED) for the recent
_thoughtful_  postings on _TSW_/Del+Kate+Studio.  Long time
readers of .gaffa know that Andy always argues strongly against
criticism of Kate's work, but he never tries to suppress
discussion that is supported by a reasonably thoughtful argument.

	...Paul Lu (paullu@ca.ualberta.ca)