Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another "Where to buy in London?" Question

From: jost@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 11:14:30 PDT
Subject: Re: Another "Where to buy in London?" Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I can't think of a bookshop that would be guaranteed to have it, but
one of the large London recordshops would. Try HMV and Virgin, both
located in Oxford Street and Tower, which is in Piccadilly Circus. All
of these are within 15 minutes or so walk of each other. Be warned, though,
that they are chaotic and noisy, and that they are in the *heart* of
tourist country.

You might be better off having the book ordered...I'm sure you could get
the ISBN from someone on the net. If no one in Alberta will get it for
you, then try:

Blackwells
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BQ
England

This is about the best place to do book-ordering; I've done business with
them for years, and have never had a SINGLE complaint.

Good luck.

PJ