Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Encyclopedia of Rock

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 90 11:48:39 PDT
Subject: Encyclopedia of Rock

I just found a book I hadn't seen before, called the _Encyclopedia of
Rock_, by Phil Hardy and Dave Laing, which came out in 1988.  There's
a ten column-inch article about Kate, with two pictures.  The first
paragraph reads as follows:

     Undoubtedly one of the finest and most distinctive artists ever to
come out of British rock music, Kate Bush possesses unique gifts as a
singer-songwriter, dancer, arranger and producer that have always made
her difficult to categorize.

Nice, huh?

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov