Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Roy Harper mailing list

From: Paul Davison (postmaster) <pd@CS.QMW.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 90 14:50:28 BST
Sender: pd@CS.QMW.AC.UK

I hope you don't mind me hijacking this group in this way, but I have
just started a Roy Harper mailing list and thought some people here
might be interested. Here's some blurb. I look forward to hearing from
you...

"Stormcock" is a mailing list for discussion and news concerning Roy
Harper's music. This could be loosely described as being uncompromising,
socially-aware folk-rock, though that misses the mark a bit. Also
welcome are recommendations for other musicians from that field.

The list is set up as a simple distribution list, i.e. it is
unmoderated.

Please send subscription requests and administrativia to:

stormcock-request@cs.qmw.ac.uk (if that fails try
				stormcock-request%cs.qmw.ac.uk@nsf.ac.uk)

Articles for the list should be sent to:

stormcock@cs.qmw.ac.uk (or stormcock%cs.qmw.ac.uk@nsf.ac.uk).

We will only be able to handle users on the Internet (i.e. no *.uucp
addresses outside the UK) since we get charged for uucp mail.

Paul Davison.