Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hidden messages.

From: <ames!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!Ken_-_SaintJohn@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 90 17:16:32 PDT
Subject: Hidden messages.

 I have just recently started doing a lot of AUDIO DIGITIZING with my Amiga,
I can digitize any of KT songs and then completely manipulately it, as in
play it back forward, reverse, bits pieces, any speed. Can someone post
some kind of a list of KT songs that have the much talked about "secret
messages" in them? I would love to give that a shot! Oh by the way if you
ever have the chance to hear "The Man With The Child In His Eyes" played
in reverse take it. It sounds GREAT! :-)