Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TAPE PASS-ALONG DETAILS (also C 'n V)

From: think!ames!claris!portal!cup.portal.com!L-H@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 90 00:18:56 PDT
Subject: TAPE PASS-ALONG DETAILS (also C 'n V)

To:Love-Hounds
Fr:Larry Hernandez (L-H@CUP.PORTAL.COM)
Re:TAPE PASS-ALONG DETAILS (also C 'n V)
Dt:27 June 1990

Hi Love-Hounds,

The tapes arrived Monday the 25th.  I've duped the audio videocassette
onto three regular compact cassettes, to offer an optional source for
that great "final" _Suspended in Gaffa_ show.  I really regret not
calling in, Vickie (damn!)!   Everyone should have a copy of this
6-hour show.
Anyway, here's the thing.  I'll have finished with the tapes on Friday.
I'll deliver them to Ed in Livermore.  IED told me he can wait until the
KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS KATEMAS
BASH to get his stuff off Hi8.

They will go next to the first requester, whose name escaped me for the
moment.  Thanks to those couple of guys who offered to make multiple
copies to help speed up the process.  If you really can, let me know,
and I'll supply you with that many more names and mailing addresses.
A couple of you need to send me your mailing address.

Please try to take what you want as soon as you can, within 3 days or
less.  I'll supply you with the next in line.  And so on.

I'll send a message to people  on the list, at random, to try to track
the thing.  I'd like the thing sent back to me last, so I can get my
cassettes back, then I'll send the three videotapes to Chris and Vickie.
I'll be in touch with each of you.

Thanks again to Vickie and Chris for this great music!

Larry (l-h@cup.portal.com)