Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome

From: "Ken Brownfield." <brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 15:03:43 -0500
Subject: Welcome

>The old address was    MENDEL@CS.UIUC.EDU
>
>The new address is	STERN@CHEM.NWU.EDU

     You're moving from good ol' C-U?  What can Chicago offer that Champaign-
Urbana can't?  ...Can I move with you?  ;->
     Speaking of love-hounds living in Chicago, can you folks give me any
pointers to some nice record shops up there?  I realize that Chris&Vickie and
Mike are just moving, but can any Chicago-veterans recommend a good place?
I'm mainly looking for collectable stuff, bootlegs, etc., that is, as long
as they carry KaTe, too!  I plan on visiting when I get a free week(end).
     Does anyone know how it feels to be without Kate music for 5 weeks?  Ask
me!  My only CD player's been in the shop since May!!!  8-() X-|

>I remain Mike Mendelson (despite the headers).

     You mean you're not Charlotte Stern?  :-}

>			        			.
>
>						"No pinky ring hustlers,
>						 No sabre-tooth neighbours"

							Ken.