Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 11:30:30 CDT
Subject: Welcome

Welcome to the big city, C&V!  Sorry I couldn't help ya unload the truck,
but I'm in the market for a Chicago abode as well.  So now that we have a
firm Kate base in the windy city, let the festivities begin!

BTW, this is my new address (actually a friend's account).

Can the powers that be please send love-hounds digest here, now?

The old address was    MENDEL@CS.UIUC.EDU

The new address is	STERN@CHEM.NWU.EDU

if for some reason that doesn't work, the internet absolute address
is
			STERN@129.105.14.5

Thank.

I remain Mike Mendelson (despite the headers).

			        			.

						"No pinky ring hustlers,
						 No sabre-tooth neighbours"