Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: C&V successful touchdown!

From: cchin@UCSD.EDU (Chet Chin)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 07:43:03 pdt
Subject: Re: C&V successful touchdown!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9006271226.AA08154@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu> you write:
>Really-From: Jorn Barger <barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
>
>Chris'n'Vickie arrived yesterday afternoon, and we got their rental
>truck unloaded by 9:30pm.  I can't wait to see what's in all those
>boxes!!!!  They aren't sure when their phone will be connected, but I've
>offered them Net access anytime if they need it.  (I expect I can pass
>messages to them, but there may be a couple days lagtime.)

please tell vickie that chet says hello from san diego.  also please tell her
that the kdvideos arrived safely, and in good time, too!  my last exam's at
09:00 this morning, after which i'm free free free to enjoy the videos she
taped and sent me!!  finally, please tell her there's a message waiting for
her in her electronic mailbox.

thanks very much.

chet
(the one with more than a touch of kdlangitis)